Women's Auxiliary to Nanaimo Hospital fonds
 
        Women's Auxiliary to Nanaimo Hospital fonds [textual record]. -- 1959-2014, intermittent.
10 cm of textual records

        The Women's Auxiliary to the Nanaimo Hospital was founded in 1900. The mandate of the Auxiliary is to provide service and financial help for patient care and to encourage support for the hospital within the community.
        Material was retrieved from the home of Pamela Mar when she moved into a senior's home. The location of the earliest original records is unknown.
        Fonds consists of records related to the Women's Auxiliary of the Nanaimo Hospital and consists predominantly of executive records. Photocopies of early records are included. Also includes miscellaneous items including information about members, services provided and the history of the group.
        Title based on the contents of the fonds.