St. Paul's Ladies' Guild (Nanaimo) fonds
 
        St. Paul's Ladies' Guild (Nanaimo) fonds [textual record]. -- 1948 - [ca. 1982].
1 cm of textual records

        The St. Paul's Ladies' Guild was established in 1904 to work for the parochial needs of the church, to encourage members to engage in church work and to promote general spirituality.
        Material was donated by Trudy Kilner, who received it from Dorothy Bentley.
        Fonds consists of constitution, correspondence, news clipping and miscellaneous items related to the guild.
        Title based on the contents of the fonds.