Ray and Myrtle Cote fonds
 
        Ray and Myrtle Cote fonds [graphic material, textual record]. -- [ca. 1910-1970].
ca. 50 photographs
2 leaves
 
        Ray and Myrtle Olivia Cote lived in Nanaimo on 360 Wesley Street. On the same property, Ray owned and operated Ray's Machine Shop. This business existed since at least 1948. Ray Cote continued to live in the same residence until at least the mid 1980s.
        Records from the Cote estate were willed to Nanaimo Regional General Hospital in 1994, and were subsequently donated to the Nanaimo Archives in 1997.
        Fonds consists predominantly of photographs of the Cotes, relatives and Nanaimo buildings. Also includes two letters.
        Title based on contents of the fonds.