Quennell School Photograph Collection
 
        Quennell School Photograph Collection [graphic material, textual record]. -- 1961, 1965-1979.
ca. 100 photographs
.3 cm of textual records

        Quennell School existed on the same lot as Nanaimo Central School, 420 Selby Street. It was estimated to have been built in 1912, with the annex built in 1913, and the gym in 1925.
        Collection was donated to the archives by a former employee at the school, who retrieved the items before the John Shaw School was demolished. The collection consists of ca.100 photographs of Quennell School classes, staff, and sports teams.
        Title based on the contents of the fonds.
        Some photos have accompanying textual records that identify students and staff in photos.