Provincial Hotel fonds
 
        Provincial Hotel fonds [textual record]. -- 1902.
4 leaves
 
        The Provincial Hotel, previously known as the Black Diamond Hotel, was situated on the south side of Victoria Crescent.
        Records were part of a group of unrelated records which were transferred to the Nanaimo Community Archives from the Nanaimo District Museum in 1996.
        Fonds consists of one statement; two invoices and a letter; all from Weiler Brothers Furniture store of Victoria to James Davis of the Provincial Hotel.
         Title based on the contents of the fonds.