Ministerial Association (Nanaimo) fonds
 
        Ministerial Association (Nanaimo) fonds [textual record]. -- 1896 - 1898, 1913 -22.
1.5 cm of textual records
 
        The United Ministerial Association, later called simply the Ministerial Association, was established in 1896. It was open to all ministers in charge of churches in Nanaimo, and met to address issues of common concern such as curfews, establishing a reading room, Sunday closings, and public memorial services. Original members were L.W. Hall, W.A. Gunton, J.D.P. Knox, R.A. Bosanquet, Canon Good, and W.B. Cumming. Later members were A.K. McLellem, S.J. Thompson, and J.W. Hedley.
        Materials were donated to the Nanaimo Museum by Reverend Allan Likkel on behalf of the Nanaimo Ministerial Association in 1984 and transferred to the Nanaimo Community Archives in 1993.
        Fonds consists of minutes of association meetings and record of constitution.
        Title based on the contents of the fonds.
        Original museum classification: Code 18.
        The volume is fragile.