Hoggan's Store fonds
 
       Hoggan's Store fonds [textual record]. -- 1903 -1906.
1 v.
 
        William Hoggan was a wholesale and retail dealer. The store was on Wellington Street [later Stewart Avenue] and serviced a wide area, including Qualicum Beach, Nanoose and Gabriola Island.
        The ledger was donated to the Nanaimo Museum by William Barraclough in 1971 and transferred to the Nanaimo Community Archives in 1993.
        Fonds consists of accounts, listed by name in random order and a calendar for 1923.
        Title based on the contents of the fonds.