Departure Bay Waterworks District fonds
 
        Departure Bay Waterworks District fonds [textual record]. -- 1954 - 1975.
5 cm of textual records
 
        The Departure Bay Waterworks District was an improvement district under the Provincial Water Act, and was incorporated by Letters Patent on March 11 1954. The first trustees were James G. Kerr, Charles Verbonac and John W. Fraser. In 1975, the Departure Bay Waterworks District was dissolved, and its functions were absorbed by the Greater Nanaimo Water District on June 30 1975.
         Fonds consist of records generated and accumulated by the trustees in the course of managing the waterworks district and includes trustee meeting minutes (1964 - 1975) and bylaws (1954 - 1975).
        Title based on contents of the fonds.