Chase River Women's Auxiliary fonds
 
        Chase River Women's Auxiliary fonds [graphic material, textual record]. -- 1949-1956.
2 cm of textual records
1 photograph : negative
 
        The Chase River Women's Auxiliary was formed in 1949 to support both the Chase River Ratepayers Association and the Chase River Fire Department. The group worked to raise money through bake sales, raffles, and other community fundraisers. The first officers were Elsie M. Stafford, Frances W. Shaw, and Nora Wilkinson. 
          Materials were found in the old Chase River firehall by City staff and transferred to the Archives in 2008.
          Fonds consists of records regarding the activities of the group including an account book 1949 - 1956 with membership dues 1950 - 1956; minutes 1949 - 1951, 1956; correspondence and notes 1951 - 1952; a notebook including financial statements, accounts notes, and membership list information; and a single group photo (negative).
        Title based on the contents of the fonds.
        Related records available as the Chase River Ratepayers Association fonds.