Chase River Fire Protection District fonds
 
        Chase River Fire Protection District fonds [architectural drawing, textual record]. -- [1949-1969].
7 cm of textual records
1 architectural drawing on two sheets : blueline prints
 
        The Chase River Fire Protection District was an improvement district under the Provincial Water Act and was incorporated by Letters Patent on November 16th, 1949. The first trustees were John Carruthers, Margaret E. Maver, and Matthew Stafford. In 1959, the Letters Patent were amended to expand the boundaries of the improvement district. In 1961, the Chase River Fire Protection District was dissolved, and its' functions absorbed by the Petroglyph Waterworks District. Materials were found in the old Chase River firehall by City staff and transferred to the Archives in 2008.
        Fonds consists of records generated and accumulated by the trustees in the course of managing the fire district and includes minutes (1949-1956 and 1961); financial records including a statements book (1950-1956) and account statements (1958); a folder of correspondence and notes (1949-1969); and architectural drawings for the Chase River firehall and waterworks office (1969).
        Title based on the contents of the fonds.