Cedar District Institute fonds

Cedar District Institute fonds [textual record]. -- 1894.
2 leaves
 
        The Cedar District Institute was established to advance the social improvement and interests of the District.
        Record was donated to the Nanaimo District Museum in an undocumented transaction and coded as D27/2. It was transferred to the Nanaimo Community Archives in 1993. Fonds consists of a typed copy of the bylaws of the Institute.
        Title based on provenance.
        The bylaws were extracted from a general research file on outlying districts (Original Museum Code 27) in August 2002.