Cedar Community Association fonds

Cedar Community Association fonds [textual record]. -- [1927, 1942, 1967, 1982].
1 cm of textual records
 
        The Cedar Community Association was founded around 1927. The organization's objectives included: advancing the social welfare and general interests of area residents and to acquire and manage the Cedar District Institute Hall.
        Records were donated to the Nanaimo District Museum by Mildred MacLeod in 1984 and transferred to the Nanaimo Community Archives in 1993. Additional records were donated to the Archives by Hazel Galloway in 2006.
        Fonds consists of constitutions and bylaws (1927, 1982), a financial report (1942) and a list of residents who contributed to the addition at Speedway Hall and had their names inscribed on bricks on the north wall of the Cedar Community Hall.
        Title based on the contents of the fonds.
        Original museum classification: Code 8.
        Related records available as Cedar District Institute fonds.