Board of Park Commissioners (Nanaimo) fonds

        Board of Park Commissioners (Nanaimo) fonds [textual record, graphic material]. -- 1949-1953.
5 cm of textual records
 
        The Board of Park Commissioners, commonly known as the Parks Board, oversaw the development and maintenance of Nanaimo area parks. In 1957, the Board of Parks Commissioners, the Arena Commission and the Recreation Commission were merged to become the Parks and Recreation Commission.
        Fonds consists of scrapbooks of clippings and photographs related to various parks and recreational facilities in Nanaimo.
        Title based on the contents of the fonds.